Christmas Lights Competition
The Inaugural Vista Park Community Christmas Lights Competition has arrived!
Celebrate your Christmas spirit and decorate your new home, fence, and/ or garden in what will become an annual tradition.
Get involved in another hotly contested, covid safe, community competition. First place will not only have neighbourhood bragging rights but will score a $1,000 EFTPOS Gift Card, with second place taking home $500, and third place a $250 card for you to spend wherever you like. Just in time for Christmas!
To make it fair for all of the different home and land sizes at Vista Park, all entries will be judged on their merit and creativity alone.
To Enter - Simply email your photos along with your full name and your address to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight 13 December 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible only to residents in Vista Park.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com by midnight 13 December 2020. They must also include the name your full name and address.
- Sheargold Management will award one winner. Winner will be announced on 15 December 2020 . Announcement will be made to Vista Park database, Facebook and Instagram.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or special offer.
- Limited to one entry per home site.
- The winner agrees to Sheargold sharing any media in submissions on websites, social media and any other promotional material.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sheargold, its related entities and trusts, its advisors and agencies associated with the sales process, and all of their officers, employees and contractors, are not liable and do not accept any responsibility for:
- Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line failure that may result in a participant’s entry not being properly submitted, received or processed,
- Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the promotional process, or
- Any loss, cost or expense incurred by a participant in connection with the promotional process.