The Vista Park Christmas Lights Competition
We always love to see Vista Park lit up at Christmas time. The Vista Park Christmas Lights Competition is our way of showing our appreciation for the hard work that residents put into making that happen.
So decorate your home, fence, or garden and light up Vista Park and enter the Competition for your chance to win!
The prize for first place is not only highly coveted Vista Park neighbourhood bragging rights but also score a $1,000 EFTPOS gift card. The prize for second place is a $500 EFT gift card and for third place a $200 EFT gift card. You can enter at any time until midnight on Sunday 10 December 2023. We will announce the winners via Facebook, Instagram and at the Vista Park Christmas Party.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligible only to residents in Vista Park.
Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 10 December 2023. They must also include your full name and address.
- Sheargold Property Developments Pty Ltd. will award first, second and third place. Winners will be announced on 16 December 2023 at the Vista Park Community Christmas Party and, the announcement will be made to the Vista Park database, Facebook and Instagram.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or special offer.
- Limited to one entry per home site.
- The winner agrees to Sheargold sharing any media submissions on websites, social media, and any other promotional material.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sheargold, its related entities and trusts, its advisors and agencies associated with the sales process, and all of their officers, employees, and contractors, are not liable and do not accept any responsibility for:
- Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure that may result in a participant's entry not being correctly submitted, received, or processed,
- Any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the promotional process, or
- Any loss, cost, or expense incurred by a participant in connection with the promotional process.