Portion 236, Parish of Kembla comprising 50 acres was a small land grant to William fry in 1831. This grant was to eventually be known as “Coral Vale Homestead”.
William Fry was granted the 50 acre parcel of land in 1831. Legal documents indicate that he was a marksman, although little else is known about him or his family.
William and Elizabeth Rose purchased “Fry’s Hill” in 1862 and it remained in the Rose family ownership up until 1903.
William Smith, born and raised in West Dapto, he purchased Coral Vale at the end of 1903.